Do you need a learn to ride session or want to refresh your basic bike skills including your skills for safe riding in traffic? Small group bike skills classes for adults are back for Summer 2021 through Bike Walk Tompkins! Each session will be customized to the skills you want to learn. Instructors are equipped to work with a range of abilities.
Classes are up to 1.5 hours long, and helmets and bikes (including adaptive equipment) are provided at your request. Lessons are held at convenient locations throughout Ithaca. Lessons are free of charge, but donations are welcome to continue to support programs such as this one.
Upcoming dates include:
- Saturday, June 26 – Learn-to-Ride – 9:00-10:00 am
- Thursday, July 1 – Skills Refresher – 5:00-6:00 pm
- Saturday, July 3 – Learn-to-Ride – 10:00-11:30 am
- Thursday, July 15 – Skills Refresher – 5:00-6:00 pm
- Saturday, July 17 – Learn-to-Ride – 10:00-11:30 am
Registration is required! Sign up for a session via the button below. Contact Molly with questions about bike skills education at email@example.com.
COVID-19 considerations: Participants who have not been vaccinated should wear masks for the duration of the class.