This evening at 7:00pm EST the Green New Deal Network will host: “100 Days for Climate, Jobs, and Justice: Winning the THRIVE (Transform, Heal, & Renew by Investing in a Vibrant Economy) Agenda” – a bold economic recovery plan to address the intersecting crises facing our nation. The THRIVE Agenda consists of 8 pillars:
- Creating millions of good, safe jobs with access to unions.
- Building the power of workers to fight inequality.
- Investing in Black, Brown, and Indigenous communities.
- Strengthening and healing the nation-to-nation relationship with sovereign Native Nations.
- Combating environmental injustice and ensuring healthy lives for all.
- Averting climate and environmental catastrophe.
- Ensuring fairness for workers and communities affected by economic transitions.
- Reinvesting in public institutions that enable workers and communities to thrive.