Finger Lakes Zero Waste Coalition is a not-for-profit volunteer organization dedicated to promoting sustainable waste management practices, and to leading the fight to oppose the expansion of landfills for out-of-county and out-of-state garbage. Thank you, FLZWC, for fighting to protect life!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
1) Become a Member and receive all news and email updates. Membership in FLZWC is $20 per year. Click here to become a Member.
2) Donate money! Click here to make a difference.
3) Come to meetings. The Finger Lakes Zero Waste Coalition, Inc. meets the second Monday of every month at 6:30 pm at:
The Presbyterian Church
24 Park Place
Geneva, New York 14456 (Click here for Google Map)
The Church is located next to Pulteney Park just off South Main Street in Geneva. Parking is behind the Church off Washington Street. From the parking lot, enter at the closest double door; you will see a sign pointing to the meeting room.
4) Contact your representative to oppose landfill expansion. Call or send a letter to your supervisor on the Ontario County Board of Supervisors. Click here for contact information. Click here to contact the Seneca County Board of Supervisors.
5) Click here if you can help by donating your time. They need help with:
- 3 hours of administrative help a week contacting new members and sending thank you letters to donors
- 1 hour of help each week writing letters and email updates
Questions? Please email FLZWC Secretary Katie Bennett Roll at: email@example.com.
Visit their Facebook page for more updates!