- the plants surrender their air emissions permits
- there is a solid worker transition plan in place
- that toxic materials, including coal ash landfills, are properly managed, monitored and treated.
- that the new facilities operate with high levels of energy efficiency
- that utility scale solar development is supported at both sites, and that
- there is adequate funding to enable transition from coal plants to data centers.
Go directly to sign on form to sign before the September 5th deadline to demand a just transition.